UIIC Recruitment 2017
The United India Insurance Company (UIIC) requires applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the role of Assistant for its offices in the State of Jammu and Kashmir around 17 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 07th January 2017.
The United India Insurance Company was created on 18th February 1938. It is under the control of the Government of India. The headquarters of the bank is situated in the Chennai region of Tamil Nadu, India. In the year of 1972, the bank was nationalised. It serves for about 1340 locations across the country. It has an employee strength of over 18300 people. The United India has been in the front of designing and implementing multiple covers to large customers, as in cases of ONGC Limited, GMR- Hyderabad International Airport Ltd, Mumbai International Airport Ltd, Tirumala-Tirupati Devasthanam, etc.
Detailed Specification of UIIC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: United India Insurance Company (UIIC)
Name of the Post: Assistant for its offices in the State of Jammu and Kashmir
Total Vacancies: 17
Mode of Application: Offline mode
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold a Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is limited to 30 years, and the lowest age of the candidates is limited to 21 years.
Salary Range: Hired candidates will be given a regular remuneration on a monthly basis ranging from Rs. 23000/-
Selection Process: Candidates are appointed by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 07th January 2017
Official Website: www.uiic.co.in
Procedure for Applying UIIC Recruitment 2017
- Browse for the official website portal of the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) i.e. www.uiic.co.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Tap on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.