UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board requires applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the posts of Assistant Accountant, Assistant Teacher, Constable & others around 1767 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 2nd March 2017. Application forms should be presented in the online mode.
The Subordinate Services Commission was established on 4th of November 1975. Its headquarters is located in the New Delhi region of India. It is an organisation under the direct control of the Government of India. The UKSSSC is responsible for the recruitment of candidates to the various posts available at the Government offices of the state of Uttarakhand, India.
Detailed Specification of UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board
Name of the Posts: Assistant Accountant, Assistant Teacher, Constable & others
Total Vacancies: 1767
Mode of Application: Online mode
Job Location: Uttarakhand, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or Intermediate or ITI or Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation in any branch from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates should not exceed 42 years, and the lowest age of the applicants should not be above than 18 years. Age relaxation will be given to eligible candidates as per the norms of the organisation.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will receive an initial payment ranging on a monthly basis as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Applicants are recruited by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Typing Test.
Application Fee: Refer the official website
Start Date of Application: 12th January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application: 2nd March 2017
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Procedure for Applying UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.