UP LT Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh-Madhya Shiksha Nirdeshalaya, Allahabad requires applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the role of Assistant/ Primary Teacher LT Grade in Government High School around 9342 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 26th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of UP LT Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Uttar Pradesh-Madhya Shiksha Nirdeshalaya, Allahabad
Name of the Post: Assistant/ Primary Teacher LT Grade in Government High School
Total Vacancies: 9342
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Graduated in the relevant stream from any recognised Board/ University along with a Degree in B.Ed or its equivalent from any recognised Institute.
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates should not be greater than 40 years, and the lower age of the candidates should not be lesser than 21 years.
Salary Range: Recruited candidates will receive a regular remuneration on a monthly basis as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be hired by their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Non-submission of the relevant documents or certificates or the submission of the fake or false data at the date of the interview will lead to the rejection of the candidate.
- Candidates hailing under the categories of the unreserved and the OBC should pay an amount of Rs. 100/- at the time of applying.
- Candidates residing to the reserved category need to pay a fee of Rs. 40/- while applying.
- This amount is nonrefundable
- Payment should be made through the E-Challan or Online Mode.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 26th January 2017
Official Website: www.upseat.in
Procedure for Applying UP LT Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Uttar Pradesh-Madhya Shiksha Nirdeshalaya, Allahabad i.e. www.upseat.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Verify the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.