UP LT Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh-Madhya Shiksha Nirdeshalaya, Allahabad invites application from eligible and dedicated candidates for the post of Assistant/ Primary Teacher LT Grade in Government High School around 9342 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 26 January 2017.
Detailed Specification of UP LT Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Uttar Pradesh-Madhya Shiksha Nirdeshalaya, Allahabad
Name of the Post: Assistant/ Primary Teacher LT Grade in Government High School
Total Vacancies: 9342 posts
Mode of Application: Online mode
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree with the concerned post as a subject in Degree level from any recognised Board/ University along with B.Ed or its equivalent degree from any reputed college.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not be greater than 40 years, and the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 21 years. Age relaxation will be given to eligible candidates as per the standards of the organisation.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial salary as per the norms of the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates must pass the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview to get selection for this post.
Call letters will be provided to the qualified candidates of the written examination. It contains all the relevant information regarding the date, time, and venue of the interview.
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved and OBC category should pay an amount of Rs. 100/- while applying.
- Candidates of the reserved category should pay an amount of Rs. 40/- at the time of using.
- This amount is nonrefundable.
- Payment should be made only through the E-Challan or Online Mode.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 23 January 2017
Official Website: www.upseat.in
Procedure for Applying UP LT Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal ofUttar Pradesh-Madhya Shiksha Nirdeshalaya, Allahabad i.e. www.upseat.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment.
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines needed for the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Start filling the application form with relevant information.
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, documents or certificates, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form to check and correct the errors occurred and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.