UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) welcomes application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Stenographer in various departments around 352 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 14th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of the Post: Stenographer in various departments
Total Vacancies: 352
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold an Intermediate from any recognised Institute along with a CCC certificate or its equivalent along with a typing speed of 80 wpm in Hindi and 25 wpm in English.
Age Limit: The highest age of the applicants should not be greater than 40 years, and the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Hired candidates will get an initial salary starting from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates are appointed by examining their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- Candidates hailing from the unreserved category along with the OBC category need to pay an amount of Rs. 185/- as the tax.
- Candidates falling under the categories of SC/ ST need to pay a fee of Rs. 95/- at the time of applying.
- Candidates of the PWD category should pay an amount of Rs.25/- while applying.
- This amount is nonrefundable
- Payment should be made via the SBI E-collect only.
Last Date for Submitting Application part I: 14th January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application part II: 18th January 2017
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Procedure for Applying UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Explore for the official website portal of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
- From the Home page window go to the Career page
- Proceed on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Transfer the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Analyse the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Deposit a printout of the application form for further reference.