UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) requires applications from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Combined Junior Engineer / Technical Assistant/ Deputy Architect (General Recruitment) Competitive Examination 2016 around 489 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 17th January 2017.
Detailed Specification of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of the Post: Combined Junior Engineer / Technical Assistant/ Deputy Architect (General Recruitment) Competitive Examination 2016
Total Vacancies: 489
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold a Diploma of 03- years in the Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering of the state Board of Technical Education or its equivalent Diploma in civil engineering / electrical or mechanical engineering from any recognised Board/ University.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the applicants is restricted to 40 years, whereas the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years as dated on 01st July 2016.
Salary Range: Recruited candidates will get an initial payment ranging from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- on each month.
Selection Process: Candidates are hired by examining their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- Candidates of the unreserved category and the OBC category should pay an amount of Rs. 225/- at the time of applying.
- Candidates of the SC/ ST category need to pay a fee of Rs. 105/- while applying.
- Candidates of the PWD category should pay an amount of Rs. 25/- as the fee.
- Payment should be made via SBI E-Collect only.
Last Date for Submitting Application part I: 17th January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application part I: 21st January 2017
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Procedure for Applying UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Explore for the official website portal of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
- From the Home page window rechannel to the Career page
- Tap on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Transmit the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, certificate, etc.
- Recheck the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Make a printout of the application form for further reference.