UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Combined Computer Operator (Samanya Chayan) around 64 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 14th January 2017.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) was set up in the month of November 1988. It is an organisation working under the control of the Government of India. The commission is responsible for the recruitment of various staffs required for the several Ministries and other Government Institutions as per the seat availability.
Detailed Specification of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of the Post: Combined Computer Operator (Samanya Chayan)
Total Vacancies: 64
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates should hold a Diploma certificate in the stream of Computer Science from any recognised Board/ University or should possess an 0 level certificate along with a typing speed of 40 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates is restricted to be 40 years, whereas the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years as dated on 01st July 2016.
Salary Range: Hired candidates will receive a remuneration ranging from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected by examining their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application Part I: 14th January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application Part II: 18th January 2017
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Procedure for Applying UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
- From the Home page window redirect to the Career page
- Move on to the notification link corresponding to the post of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the guidelines and instructions needed for the filling up of the application form clearly.
- Fill up the application form with relevant data
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Scrutinise the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.