UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) proposed application from eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Combined Computer Operator (Samanya Chayan) around vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 14th January 2017. Application forms should be presented in the online mode.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is responsible for the recruitment of the candidates to the various vacant seats available in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The board conducts various online written examinations for the appointment of candidates to various Government Institutions. It is under the direct control of the Government of India.
Detailed Specification of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of the Post: Combined Computer Operator (Samanya Chayan)
Total Vacancies: 64
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Diploma in Computer Science or O Level certificates from any recognised Board/ Institute along with a typing speed 0f 40 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
Age Limit: The highest age of the candidates is restricted to 40 years, and the minimum age of the candidates should not be lesser than 18 years.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial salary ranging from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- on a monthly basis along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
Selection Process: Candidates are recruited by analysing their performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification
Last Date for Submitting Application Part I: 14th January 2017
Last Date for Submitting Application Part II: 18th January 2017
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Procedure for Applying UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Browse for the official website portal of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
- From the Home page window rechannel to the Career page
- Tap on to the advertisement link concerning to the job of the recruitment
- Read and understand all the instructions and guidelines necessary for the filling up of the application form carefully.
- Enter the application form with relevant data
- Transfer the scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photographs, signatures, relevant certificates or documents, etc. in the prescribed format if needed.
- Recheck the application form to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit key.
- Make a printout of the application form for further reference.