WB-Health Recruitment 2017
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Government of West Bengal, invites application from eligible and dedicated candidates for the post of General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Various others around 09 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 30 December 2016. Application forms should be submitted through offline mode.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is responsible for the selection of candidates for the direct recruitment to various departments of Health and Family welfare.
Detailed Specification of WB-Health Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Government of West Bengal
Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Officer & Various others
Total Vacancies: 09
- General Duty Medical Officer: 03 Posts
- Medical Officer: 06 Posts
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: West Bengal
- General Duty Medical Officer: Candidates must have passed MBBS or its equivalent degree from any institute recognised by MCI and must have completed a compulsory rotatory internship.
- Medical Officer: Candidates should have qualified MBBS or its equivalent degree from any institute recognised by MCI and must have completed a compulsory rotatory internship
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for candidates applying for this post should not exceed 65 years.
- General Duty Medical Officer: Selected candidates will get an initial salary starting from Rs. 40,000/- on a monthly basis.
- Medical Officer: Qualified candidates will get an average monthly salary ranging from Rs, 45,000/-.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by their performance in the Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee: Refer the Official Notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 30 December 2016
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Procedure for Applying WB-Health Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of WB- Health i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post
- Read and understand all the instructions regarding the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form with relevant information.
- Upload scanned copy of images viz; passport sized photograph, signature, document, certificates, etc. if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the completed application form along with the self-attested copies of documents/ certificates to the postal address given below;
The Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda, P.O -JhaliJhali (JRC), Dist- Malda Pin -732102